|Dr. Mary Sieu, Superintendent||21161|
|Laura Lowe, Executive Administrative Assistant||21162|
|Danielle Weseman, Administrative Assistant||21163|
|FAX - 562- 404-1092|
ABC Unified School District
“Student Achievement — Our Main Thing”
The Mission of ABC Unified School District is to develop a community of life long learners, creative thinkers, and responsible individuals, by providing innovative and high quality educational programs in a safe and supportive environment.
STRATEGIC PLAN DIRECTIONS
- All students, regardless of socio-economic status, have the capacity to be high achievers and it is our responsibility to ensure their success.
- Every employee has the same job in ABC Unified School District…to ensure every day is a positive experience that impacts student achievement.
- Student learning is fostered through parent and community participation.
- The District has the responsibility to provide quality opportunities for continuous learning and staff members have an obligation to continue their own growth.
- People in ABC Unified School District have an enormous capacity for innovation and creativity and it is the District’s responsibility to provide an environment that fosters and rewards their efforts.
- Quality employees are the cornerstone of our District and the essential element in achieving our dreams for every student.