|Toan Nguyen, Interim Superintendent||21161|
|Scott Smith, Communications Officer||21051|
|Danielle Weseman, Executive Administrative Assistant||21162|
|Natalie Sanchez, Administrative Assistant||21163|
|FAX - 562- 404-1092|
ABC Unified School District
“Student Achievement — Our Main Thing”
We believe students in ABC should be as well educated as any in the world
We believe all students have the capacity to be high achievers
We believe people are the cornerstone of our district and students are the reason we are here
The Mission of ABC Unified School District is to develop a community of life long learners, creative thinkers, and responsible individuals, by providing innovative and high quality educational programs in a safe and supportive environment.
STRATEGIC PLAN DIRECTIONS
Academic Achievement for All
Professional Growth for Employees
Family and Community Engagement
System to Support Student Success
Effective Resource Management
- All students, regardless of socio-economic status, have the capacity to be high achievers and it is our responsibility to ensure their success.
- Every employee has the same job in ABC Unified School District…to ensure every day is a positive experience that impacts student achievement.
- Student learning is fostered through parent and community participation.
- The District has the responsibility to provide quality opportunities for continuous learning and staff members have an obligation to continue their own growth.
- People in ABC Unified School District have an enormous capacity for innovation and creativity and it is the District’s responsibility to provide an environment that fosters and rewards their efforts.
- Quality employees are the cornerstone of our District and the essential element in achieving our dreams for every student.