Interdistrict Transfer Application (Outgoing)
Please read all instructions carefully before completing the application.
All applications to be submitted must include:
- Inter-District transfer application (Outgoing)
- A copy of the most current transcript/report card.
- Documentation requested to support each reason provided. Below is a chart of documentation that must be attached to the application at the time of submission. Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Please submit all completed documentation to [email protected]
- Once submitted, you will receive an email response within two days
Please contact the Child Welfare & Attendance Department for questions at (562) 926-5566 ext. 21104