We are proud to announce that free nutritious meals will continue to be served to all students every school day under what is known as the “Seamless Summer Option.” This nationwide waiver will allow students the ability to access breakfast (where available) and lunch at no charge from August 20, 2021 through June 8, 2022. Our Food Service staff will be making free breakfast and lunch meals accessible to our students during meal times at all 29 of our school locations:
- Aloha Elementary- 11737 E. 214th Street, Lakewood, CA 90715
- Artesia High School- 12108 Artesia Blvd. Lakewood, CA 90715
- Bragg Elementary- 11501 Bos Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Burbank Elementary- 17711 Roseton, Artesia, CA 90701
- Carmenita Middle School- 13435 166th Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Carver Elementary- 19200 Ely Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Cerritos Elementary- 13600 E. 183rd Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Cerritos High School- 12500 E. 183rd Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Elliott Elementary- 18415 Cortner Avenue, Artesia, CA 90701
- Fedde Middle School- 21409 Elaine Avenue, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
- Furgeson Elementary- 22215 Elaine Avenue, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
- Gahr High School- 11111 Artesia Blvd. Cerritos, CA 90703
- Gonsalves Elementary- 13650 Park Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Haskell Middle School- 11525 Del Amo Blvd. Cerritos, CA 90703
- Hawaiian Elementary- 12350 E. 226th Street, Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
- Juarez Elementary- 11939 Aclare Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Kennedy Elementary- 17500 Belshire Avenue, Artesia, Ca 90701
- Leal Elementary- 12920 Droxford Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Melbourne Elementary- 21314 Claretta Avenue, Lakewood, 90715
- Niemes Elementary- 16715 Jersey Avenue, Artesia, CA 90701
- Pat Nixon Elementary- 19600 Jacob Avenue, Cerritos, 907003
- Palms Elementary- 12445 E. 207th Street, Lakewood, CA 90715
- Ross Middle School- 17707 S. Elaine Avenue, Artesia, CA 90701
- Stowers Elementary- 13350 Beach Street, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Tetzlaff Middle School- 12351 Del Amo Blvd. Cerritos, CA 90703
- Tracy High School- 12222 Cuesta Drive, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Willow Elementary- 11733 E. 205th Street, Lakewood, CA 90715
- Whitney High School- 16800 Shoemaker Avenue, Cerritos, CA 90703
- Wittmann Elementary- 16801 Yvette Avenue, Cerritos, CA 90703
For our students who are attending school via Online Learning, registration for our weekly meal boxes is on our website at www.abcafe.us and can be picked up at our Central Kitchen on Mondays between 7:00 – 8:00 am.
- Central Kitchen – 12255 Cuesta Dr., Cerritos, CA 90703
Those families who usually apply and/or participate in the free and reduced-price meal program do not need to submit an application this school year as meals are free to all students through the remainder of the 2021-22 school year. An Alternative Income Form which gathers similar details, was included in our registration process in an effort to obtain the needed information to meet state and federal requirements.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the , (AD – 3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632 – 9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail – U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250 – 9410
- Fax – (202) 690-7442
- Email – .