The Department of Special Programs, Assessment, and Accountability provides technical assistance and professional development related to the implementation of state and federal programs for ABC Unified Schools and district. This department assists administrators and other staff responsible for categorial education programs for students. This assistance includes compliance monitoring, plan writing, school site council training, data analysis, and reporting, to support student achievement and success.
Assistance is also provided to ensure family and community engagement in our district and schools; this includes coordination of activities, communication, workshops, and dissemination of information for families.
- State and Local Assessments (CAASPP, ELPAC, Physical Fitness testing, AP, SAT/PSAT)
- School Plans for Student Achievement (SPSA)
- Federal Program Monitoring (FPM)
- School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
- Additional Targeted Support & Improvement (ATSI) and Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CSI)
- School Site Council (SSC)
- Data Analysis
- Family and Community Engagement (DELAC, LCAP Parent Advisory Committees)
- Language Assessment Center and translation services
- Whitney High School Admissions Process
- Programs for underserved and unduplicated pupils
Eveline Huh Ed.D.
Director of Child Development and Special Programs - Ext. 21136
Secretary III - Ext. 21136
Program Specialist - Ext. 21019
Lisa Yoon Ed.D.
Program Specialist - Ext 21048
Research, Planning, and Evaluation Specialist - Ext 21042
Community Liaison - Ext. 21374
Community Liaison - Ext. 21154