Pupil Records

The ABC Unified School District Pupil Records Department (SRC) is responsible for the archiving of student cumulative records of former ABCUSD students.


Phone and fax requests are not accepted. Walk-in, in-person, or same day service is not available for records prior to 1994. To request request a copy of your transcripts or other student records complete the transcript request form.

Transcript Request Form

Please contact the Child Welfare & Attendance Department for questions at (562) 926-5566 ext. 21109