Health Services » Health Forms

Health Forms

Medication Forms
Each school year, written authorization from a health care provider licensed in the State of California is required for students needing assistance with prescription and/or over-the counter medications during school.  (Ed. Code 49423)
Please contact your school nurse with any questions.
Seizure Forms
School Entry Forms (English)
School Entry Forms (Spanish)
Return to School Clearance Form