The Secondary Education Department serves students, teachers & administrators for grades 7-12.
The main focus of this department is to provide support in the following areas:
- Curriculum and textbook support for all content areas.
- Professional Learning for teachers and administrators
- Summer School for the Secondary Level
- Program support for online learning via Edmentum
- Program support for college and career readiness
- District benchmarks and assessments
- Parent Education on curriculum
- California Healthy Youth Act
- Transition support from Elementary to Middle to High School
- English Language Learner support for secondary students
To view a list of A-G courses our high schools offer, please visit the school's website pages or click the link below and search for your high school in the UC list of A-G courses: High School Course lists